Monday, October 22, 2007

back to lala island

back to labuan today... Air Asia was delayed again for 20mins today although we all got into the flight earlier than expected... everything went well this morning... like always, a gruelling trip to the airport from KL, checked-in and help a new friend whom i only met in LCCT to check in his bag which it was over-weight for him, nice chap btw... then a boring nearly 2 hours wait at the airport, luckily there is KLIA WiFi to keep me occupied... and a sad sad good bye to the loved ones that is left behind, Joan... a little old boring last words and i went into the boarding... well i have to admit it was hard to me too... that's why i told you not to cry...

anyway, with those behind... i went into the boarding with my new friends... talked a little and get to know each other a little... but we didnt sit together inside the aircraft... didnt know why but i jus choose not to sit together... watch three other aircraft took off and three other land inside my aircraft and it was a beautiful sight... very rare to hav such chance...

well... as time goes by... i started to get a little tired... i took a cab back to my college... arrived and as i was walking towards my dorm... i realise: "i lost my phone!!!" and panically i rush back to the school gate with my another phone calling my lost phone... well couldnt find it... keep on calling my phone was the only way i've got... after a number of attempt... finally the cab driver, didnt manage to get his name btw... answered and with a friendly tone he arranged with me to give back my phone... about 2 hours later... my phone rang and he was at my school gate waiting for me to pick up my phone as he jus sent a customer nearby... and of course... now i have my phone back... lucky case ain't it?

well, the situation tells me something... first knowing the phone was gone... i lost hope of finding it back... in my mind was "its an expensive thing, who would give it up for free?"... i never thought my case would be so easy to solve... so i think next time i have to think positively and also dun give up trying... jus about anyway possible legally to get what i wan...

yea... long day today... tired... so i would pen off here...

No comments: