Wednesday, October 24, 2007

rushin' againts time

well the time of the year for every student is around the corner again... exams, created to evaluate how far a student has learnt in this one semester and how deep students had master the subjects... as for me, i just came back from a holiday in KL, sill finding sometime to adjust back to the tight schedules of revision and mastering every major subjects that i am taking... guess i don't have much time left for blogging and surfing the forums as well...

well other than i do have another think to worry about... my holidays are coming just after the exams as always but i still haven't buy my ferry ticket to get my arse down to Kota Kinabalu(KK) as my flight is due from KK - Miri... I am afraid that the tickets are all sold out...

hate doing things in the last minutes but i think its a norm in fellow malaysians... we tend to do things in the last minutes but rather most of the time we work better under the "last minutes" pressure...

anyway... to all tht is facing the exams...

ALL DA' BEST...

No comments: