Wednesday, October 17, 2007

another day in waste land and i am gone

OK... the last day i will be stranded on this boring island... tomolo i will be taking a flight to Kuala Lumpur!!! meeting my lovely lovely long-termed girl friend and also some of the automotive guys in central peninsular... well.. the journey towards MTX Team would start there i guess... going to place my orders in if there is any good resonable offers from the "friends of In Car Entertainment(I.C.E.)". wan to sincerely say sorry to my family that i didnt even told them about this trip... well nobody at home knows about it...

Anyway, recently i found that many of the girls around me either quarrreled or worst-broke up with their partners... and the normal things would be written, ie. "I am really scared to lose you, you are really important to me. I can't live without you.." or "My life is worthless without you" etc etc... well i know girls, you all are sadden about those recent arguements and stuff... but well from a guy's POV your comments are a bit too much... Out of all of those girls i heard these from before you girls, they actually survived, alive and enjoying a new life moving on in a new relationship with another new partner and things are looking good for them... so my advise... why cling on one man that had treated you so badly and hurted you? why not move on with life and find your true destiny?

but there is one comment i liked: "what has gone, has gone" well you know who you are... keep up the positive thinking while you are sad... i am sure you will be fine after you learnt how to really put things down... and pick up yourself again...

one last word for the ladies and everyone else: you can't look back at what you were before, you look forward for what is before you...

No comments: