Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Stranded in Labuan

well, i think a lot of my friends heard me whining about this a long time ago... and well guess its boring topic to them already... but then now we are having our Hari Raya Aidilfitri holidays and i am left alone in my four person dorm. Tht sucks... usually we had dinner together during the ramadhan month where the muslims were fasting but now, i had to eat alone with nobody to talk to or share the food like we always did. and well the whining frenzy from me started again in my MSN...

not having a wireless internet connection in the dorm also proved to be a real problem now... we had a little individual web page assignment to upload and well many of us had a little problem uploading due to the unavailablity of internet connections. uploading in CC in town is also a problem they dun hav those programs needed... well to my course mate... good luck finding your source... feels bad for them as i hav my own connection in my room using my N-70 connected to the digi WAP line as my source of internet.. but its way too expensive to share it... sorry guys... hope you all understand... i dun print money...

well, have been missing in action recent month from the in car entertainment scene in my hometown, miri... dunno how my own car is doing... hopefully everything is still fine... planning to form a MTX team with my good ICE mate Jackie... lets jus hope those plans goes well... i am not sure myself how far MTX could go in a SQ setup... btw Jackie, my Addzest arrived yesterday can't wait to hook it up....

anyway... thats all for the first post... will be updating as frequently as possible...

No comments: