Thursday, February 12, 2009

Searching for a Soulmate

I am looking for someone,

Someone I would like to spend my free time with.
Someone I like to call although I have no particular topic to discuss.
Someone I like to send an mms to whenever I got a haircut.
Someone who I would like to share my pass with.
Someone who I would give a gift just because it’s Monday.
Someone I like to treat when I got my salary every month.
Someone I would like to share my happiness, sorrow, and sweet, bitter of my life.
Someone who accepts me for what I am, a sinner with a shameful pass.
Someone who I think of before I got out of bed and goes to bed.
Someone who share my passions over pet dogs.
Someone who would hold my hands when I needed her.
Someone who stays although I asked her to leave.
Someone who understands my temper and calms me down even though she is scared.
Someone who would stay on my bed side when I am sick.
Someone whose smile would take my breath away.
Someone whose touch would clear my mind.
Someone whose hug would make me feel secure.
Someone whose kiss would me feel happy.
Someone whose silence would make me feel guilty.
Someone whose tears would make my chest hurts.
Someone whose cry would make me feel useless.
Someone whose rest is more important than mine.
Someone whose health is more crucial than mine.
Someone whose need is more essential than mine.
Someone whose wish is my responsibility.
Someone whose life is more valuable than mine.
Someone who I like to share my life with.
Someone who I like to share my hobby with.
Someone who I like to built a family with.
Someone who I like to grow old with.
Someone I like to share our life memories on the rocking chairs as grey haired couples.
Someone who I like to be with till my last breath.
Someone who I would claim as the nicest person on Earth when God asked.
Someone I believe would make it to heaven for her kindness.
Someone I would wait for in heaven.

I wished she knows...

No comments: