Monday, November 10, 2008

New activity in my room




Hey all, just finished my most difficult month in labuan. Battling with short of cash, rivising rigourously for my semester exam, fighting over some minor relationship issue, badly answered examination questions, and lastly got my breaking up in a long termed relationship. Oh well, so many had changed in this one month, I am singled, I have no money and I think I did the most stupid thing by arriving at the exam centre drunk because of the quarrelling and well of course i didnt do well in it too. Anyways, in the mmiddle of those bad days, do have something to cheer me up. Contacted an old buddy, kept me occupied and cleaned my heart wounds by lending ears. Although the high telecom bills i have now, its all worth it. Anyway, back to topic, new addition in my room is the dart board there beside my table. Messy table aint it. Well, i didnt buy the dart board. Honestly it was given to me by my bunch of good friend who knew i am still healing from the recent lost. Havent bought my dart though. But its cool.

No comments: