Monday, August 17, 2009

new place, new begining...

reach skudai with my dad... and my 30KG of stuff from miri that is seem to be sufficient for my head start in the new place, Skudai, Johor... situated at the south of the Malaysian Peninsular... and only a 30mins drive to Johor Bharu... the first impression of life here is everyone seems to be minding their own business... nobody cares...
proved it huh? the kids are playing with the fountain just outside the jusco mall here... kinda funny that this dun happen even in my small hometown in Miri!
-----------------------------------------------

this is the view of my school... for mirians, does it look like Chung Hua secondary school? tha place is call Southern College and i will be doing my Electrical & Electronic Engineering here...


the view of my room wheni just moved in with my 30KG of stuff... and havent arrange them! messy! hahaha...

Yea! I know... Its Small!

After setting everything down at the dorm from the car... we head out to the famous Bah Ku Teh place in skudai...
This is not all the dish... but heck i am too hungry to take picture... after taking this pic... i just eat eat eat and the next thing i know... its all gone! XD
and after 2 days of arranging and unpacking...

Thats all for this time i guess... more to come once the class starts already...

ciao...

No comments: